Enter your event attendance!
- Simply log-in with your Money Smart Week username and password and search for your event via your Event ID.
- Forgot your password or have any other questions related to entering your events? Get a quick answer via our FAQ's.
- Select the "Attendance" button under the column labeled "Manage"
- You have until Friday, May 15 to enter your event attendance.
- Have consumer survey data?
About Money Smart Week
Created by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in 2002, Money Smart Week® is a public awareness campaign designed to help consumers better manage their personal finances. This is achieved through the collaboration and coordinated effort of hundreds of organizations across the country. Programming is offered to all demographics and income levels and covers all facets of personal finance. Partnering Organizations will host their events April 18 - 25, 2015.